August Playlist 2016

08:53


Music is like oxygen. We breathe it and it makes us feel alive.
Music is like a time machine. It's the only thing which can take us back to our past.
Music is life. It helps us move on and keep on living.

August has officially come, so it is about time to set the right mood for the future summer adventures.
Searching for good songs can be quite a dilemma, so I thought I would share some of my favourite tracks with you.

Hope you will enjoy my August Play list, xoxo




 ~ Major Lazer – Light It Up ~
 ~ Møme – Aloha ~
~ Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper – Perfect Strangers ~
~ Major Lazer feat. Justin Bieber & MO – Cold water
~ LVNDSCAPE & Bolier feat. Bob Marley – Is This Love ~
~ King Arthur Ft. TRM – Right Now ~
~ The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather ~
~ Vanic x Machineheart – Circles ~
~ Seeb ft. Neev – Breathe ~
~ MØ – Final Song ~
~ Mike Perry Ft. Shy Martin – The Ocean ~
~ Sigala – Sweet Lovin' ~
~ Kao the great – All i need ~
~ Sia – Cheap Thrills ~
~ Rihanna – Yeah, I Said It ~

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Follow me on Polyvore

Click on this picture to see more sets!
Into denim

Subscribe